Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Mitch I placedad yesterday about room for rent at Budgewoi…

Customer Question
Mitch howard I placedad...

Mitch howard I placedad yesterday about room for rent at Budgewoi and you sent me a message saying to finish it I am unable to understand why it does not as type inFinish uip and it goes back up to start every time

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Not smartphone house line phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Only to place ad on gumtree and make calls to friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, but are you it is a question to JustAnswer and email / computer related?

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.