Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a problem it seems i cant put and out of office

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem it seems i cant put and out of office message on my email address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook and I am able to put a notice on my hotmail account but no the other a/cs

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well i dont know how to do it I want to put the same message of the***@******.*** as I put on hotmail a/c

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Not all email accounts have that feature. Are you able to access this @activ8.net.au account using your web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

1windows
2yes

Thank you for writing back with that information. Have you checked the settings in the web browser to see if such feature is available? I am asking because the out-of-office feature is NOT present in all email providers.

i was told this was free
fully refundable
well its in outlook for the hotmail a/c

Are you referring to our service?

I am very sorry about the confusion but this is not a free service. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and there are charges involved in posting your question/request.

From my end, I can see you paid $38 deposit to post your request. If you think this is incorrect, you can request for a refund. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you acknowledge the fees and continue with my help, please let me know. I am still here to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess