Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband passed away on 1/5/17. I talked with someone on…

My husband passed away...

My husband passed away on 1/5/17. I talked with someone on the phone at AOL and they were to send me forms to cancel his AOL. Did not receive forms. I need my e-mail acct. set up. It was set up in my husband’s name.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My husband passed away 1/5/17. I called AOL and they were supposed to send forms to cancel his acct. I received no forms. I need his acct. cancelled and an acct. in my name. As of now, I do not have an acct. can you help?

3/12/2018
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

I think you just have to call them again

I see no other way to do it. tell them you never received the forms and check that they have your address correct etc

or if they are emailing them make sure they have an email address that you can use. If they are sending them to his email and you cant get into it, that would explain the problem.

their number again is (###) ###-####/p>

flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant