Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ws sent lyft code from my son, and I cannot get it on my…

Customer Question
I ws sent lyft...

I ws sent lyft code from my son, and I cannot get it on my phone I have code and link but neither seems to work

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I got both code and link through my email. could not get either on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think I have outlook. do not have word program

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there!

Here are the most common reasons a promo code wasn't applied to your ride:

It’s expired: Most codes expire on a certain date. The expiration date and time are specified in the ‘Promos’ tab.
It’s limited to a certain location: Some codes are only valid in specific cities or for rides going to or from an exact location. You won’t be able to apply a credit to unqualified rides.
It's in a different currency: Promos for ride credit can only be used if the promo currency matches the currency where a ride taken. For example, ride credit in US dollars can't be used where rides are charged in Canadian dollars.
You’re already using another promotion: You can't use more than one promotion per ride. Tap 'Payment method' on the Payment screen after a ride to switch between promotions.
It's a business ride: Currently, ride credits can't be used on Business Profile rides because your employer typically reimburses you for these rides.

If this answers your question please give me a 5 star rating!