Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

HOW CAN I UNSEND AN EMAIL ON AOL URGENT. WAS SENT FROM IPAD.

Customer Question
HOW CAN I UNSEND...

HOW CAN I UNSEND AN EMAIL ON AOL URGENT

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WAS SENT FROM IPAD

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

WENT TO SENT MAIL _ HIGHLIGHTED _DID NT SEE UNSEND

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

my name is***** looks like you've taken the correct steps, but I would suggest that you attempt these steps through a normal computer (ie not an IPAD). AOL is pretty behind the times so their graphic user interface might not be able to fully adjust to Ipad setting.

So hop onto a desktop or laptop and follow the steps that you've done. You should be able to see an "unsend" button from your computer. If not, please let me know and we can explore further solutions. Thank you.

did not see unsend anywhere

You're in the "sent mail" folder correct ? And then you hit the checkmark beside your sent message ?