Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not remember my password so I have not been able to…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my password ***** I have not been able to read my mail for years, I eaqnt to change my oassword, please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I am not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a security question with a telephone company to identify my account. I cannot remember anymore. 80 years and two many doctors but I am honest

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

My name is Ugo. What email provider do you use ? Typically with these providers, they offer a backup for you to be able to recover your password. But if all of the backup methods fail, then I believe the best bet would be to contact their customer service and provide some personal information in order verify your identity.

Once I know your email provider, then I can guide you on further steps to take.