Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I get when I get email to have I auto transfed to google…

Customer Question
Can I get when...

Can I get when I get cox email to have I auto transfed to google e mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Cox? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web I gues I got cox whole package phone tv cp

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Fran, IT replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

bare with me im100bare with me I'm 100% disabled agent orange Vietnam.just cant open cox email all time

Where are you trying to access it from? web browser?

I guess not to savy whats cox.net

OK let me look at cox webpage

how do I do that yestday he took over my pc for something else

Yes I can do a remote session. It is a paid service.

Its not giving me the prompt to offer the remote session. It may on your side.

click on this link http://myconnection.cox.com/ and it should take you to the sign in page for email

she cant do it

Sorry I'm not understanding?

got cox main but sayingwaiting for responselike always
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

My name is***** just wanted to clarify something. Are you trying to forward all of your incoming cox emails to your gmail address one by one (as they're received)? Or are you trying to transfer all of your old Cox emails to your gmail address at one time (with the goal of no longer accepting email message to your Cox email inbox).

By knowing this I can provide more information to you about how to proceed. Thanks.

cox to gmail one at time

Ok, let's schedule a time to work on this tomorrow (3-12/Monday). What time(s) would be good for you ? Once, you let me know. I will confirm and then we can get this issue solved. Thanks.

how about 3pm Monday Arizona time

Is that MST or MDT ? I can be online around 7pm EST. That should be 5pm MDT . Does that time work for you ?

Good evening,

Sorry we couldn't catch each other for the live session. But I've listed some instructions below for you. If you have any issues, please let me know.

1) go to gmail setting (here's the link for you to copy and paste) ---> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/accounts

2) press the "Accounts and Import" Tab

3) look for "Import mail and contacts" section and press the "Import mail and contacts" section to the right of it

4) fill in your cox email address into the field requesting it

5) Follow the instructions within the pop up until you're finished

Thank you.