Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Microsoft accounts are four (4). I have been trying to…

Customer Question
My Microsoft accounts are...

My Microsoft accounts are four (4).

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have been trying to verify the codes you have sent to verify the set up of one account - but - the problem is that I have to get of the account being setup and go to the account to which the security code is sent. then trying to get backto the account under view means getting off the account and trying the place the security code on the account --- it does not work!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to do is have an active account---

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me know if you have linked phone number(s) for the accounts?

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.