Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my chrome desktop,restored it but can only get my

Customer Question
Lost my chrome desktop,restored...

Lost my chrome desktop,restored it but can only get my wife's email,want to go back to original chrome homepage help

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From a chrome icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried a reset with google but it only has one of two email accounts,mine is not available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get back to my old Chrome page with facebook ,Mail,Twitter icons?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your own email account?

Please let me know

Thank you