Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have a gmail account setup for our church, but the

Customer Question
We have a gmail...

We have a gmail account setup for our church, but the administrator just passed away and we cannot retrieve our church email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Using a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We do not know what the password ***** set up.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess