Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Call me @ 904-888-1556 need a supervisor to ask about fraud…

Customer Question
Good afternoon Technician's Assistant:...

Good afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Please call me @(###) ###-####need a supervisor to ask about fraud access to my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, this is not a secure communication. please call me.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Please CALL ME......

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet. will begin legal action. need to speak with manager that can answer specific fraud and legal inquiries.. please CALL ME...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
please call me....(###) ###-####
I want to speak with a person
how can I find out if some else has taken over my email account to access my locations when I send a text to someone or when someone sends me one ?
hello...... are you there?
3/12/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you referring to an email account? If yes, please first advise the email provider in question and email program in use?

Please be aware that phone call belongs premium services of the site and needs an extra, fixed charge before using it? If you do need it, please request it from your side. Thanks.