Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a personal google account with 3 e-mails. I need to…

I have a personal...

I have a personal google account with 3 e-mails. I need to create another google account for my business and transfer one of my e-mail to the new account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web bowser and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just don't know how to do it

3/11/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me know what email program you are using or will use to manage the emails.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
I'm using Gmail

I know you are using Gmail. The key is how you access your Gmail. Via web using a browser or using an email program installed / built-in on your computer?

> I need to create another google account

have you created the preferred Google account? If not, please click HERE to do it.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
R y there

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Just a kind reminder for the remote session waiting for you. Please advise your computer type and preferred time to start. Thanks.

I am using a Toshiba laptop with Window 10 software. I am using Gmail for my service. I can be available today any time before 3:00PM Eastern USA time
I would like my session start 1:00 PM today,USA eastern standard time.
Thanks

Sorry I missed your message until a few seconds ago.

FYI - 1pm EST is 4am AEDT in Australia, that's actually also the reason I missed your message when I saw heaps of other emails after that this morning.

Can we set a time in your afternoon or evening time? Thanks.