Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Am new to lyft...in the Phoenix AZ area....would like sign…

Customer Question
Am new to lyft...in...

Am new to lyft...in the Phoenix AZ area....would like sign up info and cost....Tom D****(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

Have never dealt with lyft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh...was trying to sign up with LYFT...in Phoenix area....It's very possible i got off track....
Am concerned cc info is secure !