Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a charge on my VISA statement that says PAYPAL

Customer Question
I have a charge...

I have a charge on my VISA statement that says PAYPAL *APPALACHEEFE for $100 on 02/23 Ref # 6705. I have no idea what this is for and I don't think I ever had a PAYPAL account. Can you explain this charge to me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I don't think I ever did.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I calledd 402-93507733 and got an automated answer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me what that charge was for.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.