Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I write a letter or note via mail....it then shows up…

Customer Question
When I write a...

When I write a letter or note via mail....it then shows up 15 or 20 times on my mail list, so I write a note to someone, then send it, it then pops up on my mail list at least as many times I paused in my writing

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Just on my Mac its listed as mail, I ta it and up it comes,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know where to start

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im a rookie with this stuff

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/12/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> it then pops up on my mail list at least as many times I paused in my writing

Can you please upload a screenshot showing how the popup looks like and where the problem is? Thanks.