Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some emails are being sent to Trash, The ones that it

Customer Question
Some emails are being...

Some emails are being sent to Trash, The ones that it happens to are from AWeber

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking at rules. I ahve acoworker that has the same problem receiving the same emails in gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you accessing your gmail using a web browser or email software ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Brouwser, win 10

Is there any filters set in your gmail settings ?

I only looked at rules
I have a coworker with same problem

Is that co-worker also using the same email account ?

No

That is strange.

In that case may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Not paying for sharing session

I will do it without additional cost for this time.Is that OK with you?

OK, Thanks

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=62088dd9-b50a-45ee-a3d0-793ec65a5df3 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Am intalling it now

OK

I am out of ideas so i am opening this to other experts to see if they can help you fix it.

Sincerely,

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

As far as you know, do you have Gmail filters in use? Please check below Google Help for how to check Gmail filters.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en