Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was wondering if you can help me I have a new email

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if you can help me I have a new email address and I know the have fun but it won't let me put it in can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sorry it's not a new email I've had it for a couple years or year and a half dang phone

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yahoo and I know the password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried the phone number and but recover and retrieve the phone number that's on it I don't have it anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I was wondering if you can help access my email it won't let me access it has a security key and the phone number that's on it I don't have anymore
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! Try this:

Go to https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?.lang=en-US&done=https%3A%2F%2Flogin.yahoo.com%2Faccount%2Fsecurity%3F.lang%3Den-US%26.intl%3Dus%26.src%3Dyhelp%26.scrumb%3D0&authMechanism=secondary&sessionIndex=Qg--

Enter your email address and then try that other email address

If this solves the problem, please give me a 5-star rating