Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My hot mail only shows 1 page. it says I have 15 unread

Customer Question
My hot mail only...

My hot mail only shows 1 page. it says I have 15 unread messages and I cant find them.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't. i'm not i t savy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

On which web browser are you checking hotmail emails (edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome) ?

Have you scrolled down to see all the mails?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I have a lap top and log in to out look.

Is this a windows or mac laptop ?

When you say outlook,is this outlook.com website or microsoft outlook email application ?

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.