Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my password for CTHR-MCDP.COM. I have two…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** CTHR-MCDP.COM. I have two numbers,(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####I am the past president Richard Rutherford

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so except this may be under the name of ***** ***** but she is no longer the president and we can't get in touch with her to get the password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello Richard! I'm JD and I'm here to help you. I'm sorry you are having this issue.

I do not see any place to login on that website. Are you trying to make modifications to the website? In that case you need to log into your web hosting company's website. In sure they will have a link if you need to reset the password.

If this answer solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating.