Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a new gmail account and now I can't find it. when I…

Hi there, I set...

Hi there, I set up a new gmail account and now I can't find it. when I go to gmail it gives me three account but does not give me the option to change accounts and find the new one

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually on my phone or table but the new account doesn't seem to be linked at all.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not sure where to go , I have tried all the buttons on my gmail account page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what you mean. I can change accounts between the ones that are currently open and one that is signed out but the new account doesn't appear on the drop down box when I click on the Initial of any of them,

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ba35c0a0-3344-4315-97af-9eb40aa8c820

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

I have fixed the issue over the secure remote session. Thank you, ***** *****

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist