Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I save my photos from my Gmail and then delete all my…

Can I save my...

Can I save my photos from my Gmail and then delete all my mail?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually on my iPhone but I do have an HP Envy laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I am not that technically inclined.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Saving the photos individually is not possible because I have over a thousand emails and I would like to clean this up.

3/11/2018
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance. I will wait to hear from you

The photo would have to be saved from each email. No other way to save them

Well that is disappointing but thank you anyway.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
**************************************************************

Sorry That is unfortunate.

Fran
Fran, IT