Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to get rid of imap and replace it with pop on my gmail…

Customer Question
Need to get rid...

Need to get rid of imap and replace it with pop on my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't seem to get very far because it doesn't show me much.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it. I need to change my imap to pop

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Tell me how and then do it please.

On which device you want to add your gmail account as POP account instead of IMAP?

Do you want to do this on your computer?

That little social security check .... guess I'll just have to keep trying. There was originally $5 figure.

May I know if you want to up your gmail account as POP account on the computer or other device?

I am ready to help you now. Please confirm that if you want to setup POP account on the computer or other device.

I have sent you the least possible offer that I can send from my end. Once you accept this offer, I will call you directly.