Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm unable to login to my PayPal account. I've purchased a…

Customer Question
I'm unable to login...

I'm unable to login to my PayPal account. I've purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner battery and I am unable to login to find the status of were it is, or if it has been sent. My email address is***@******.*** please help as this is getting very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I'm logged on to the email I sent you just now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but they do not work , invalid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that can't reset password, security questions invalid as is phone number . Jennifer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email

Hello I've already paid for the battery and want to know where it is. This was paid for on the 5 February 2018!!! I want refund if this can't be resolved. Thank you Jennifer *********

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is the given Yahoo email address also your PayPal ID that was used to purchase the battery online?