Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm having trouble signing in to my google account. I

Customer Question
I'm having trouble signing...

I'm having trouble signing in to my google account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I recently up grade my apple phone to 8 I had 6 Apple phone and on my g mail account [email protected] I'm not able to receive emails because the guy put my old email which was [email protected] so I can't get any emails because of that it was type error

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure. What security question is can you give it to me

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the iOS version on your new iPhone.

If you are reading this message from your new iPhone, please click HERE to get the iOS version and let me know. Thanks.