Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot the password to my email account. An old phone

Customer Question
I forgot the password...

I forgot the password ***** my email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

An old phone number that I no longer have access to. I don't remember if there are security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.