Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well I forgot it AND DONT remember when my X wife got me the…

Customer Question
Well I forgot it...

Well I forgot it AND DONT remember when my X wife got me the phone And the account I just went and both a new phone at WAL-MART THAY SE

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No I didn't. How do I do that some sent me A code number yesterday and it is 763062 my phone has all way been(###) ###-#### from the day It fail into my hands.And I never would spell Meteorite like that .

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Pearl Do you understand why I'm having this problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Know Just would like to thank you if we fix it So Thank you Pearl Wilson

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I just went and both a new phone at WAL-MART THAY SE

What kind of phone is it? The brand name and model please? Thanks.