Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Recently I changed the password for my email on my phone (a…

Customer Question
Recently I changed the...

Recently I changed the password ***** my email on my phone (a gmail account) which is the same account I use for outlook. Now my outlook email won't work. Keeps coming back with a login message.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not at the moment

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Do you mean on file with Telstra?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know the email id which is configured on outlook?