Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER AND GMAIL KEEPS LOGGING ME OFF.

Customer Question
I JUST BOUGHT A...

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER AND GMAIL KEEPS LOGGING ME OFF

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

WEB BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Every time I try to watch you tube or FB annoying music plays

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

When was your last successful logon to the same Gmail account? Is there any other device accessing the same Gmail account at the same time?

Hi
My son ,who is a bit more computer smart than I, came over and in a few minutes took care of most of my issues So I thank you but it doesn't look like I need your services now. Tim Cleary
Email technician: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 4 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, I am more than happy to continue to assist you. Please let me know where you have left off and I will gladly continue to assist you.