Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to go through my gmail. Phone. None. Need acces to…

Customer Question
I need to go...

I need to go through my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Need acces to gmail account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Sergil Cave, Email Administrator replied 4 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Email Administrator

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. So that we are on the same page you are trying to access gmail on your phone and are running into issues? What issues are you having with accessing your gmail account?

Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager