Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have not used my yahoo account for a very time have

Customer Question
Have not used my...

Have not used my yahoo account for a very long time have forgotten how to sign in and my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Ross, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Signing in to Yahoo requires that you go to the sign in page, which you can access by clicking here.

Since you have forgotten your password, click the link named Trouble signing in? under the Next button and follow the instructions.

I cant remember ny yahoo address or password so what you have sent me has not helped at all

I completely understand. However, all is not lost. Since you do not remember your Yahoo email address, which is also referred to as your Yahoo ID, here is what you need to do:

1. Go to the Sign-in Helper.
  2. Enter one of the account recovery items listed in the Sign-in Helper.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.