Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The people that hacked into the email account are back on it…

Customer Question
hey man the people that...
hey man the people that hacked into the email account are back on it can you please get rid of them can you please do whatever you can do I really need them email account so good all the pictures of my son or not you when he was first born can u pls hilp me. last night I woke up with so many emails on them trying to get into the account... I really starting to piss me off can you please help me
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: lrizos,
 replied 6 months ago
lrizos

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Email technician: lrizos,
 replied 6 months ago

Good Morning

I will have you moved to an email specialist. I cannot assist you with this question

Please be patient.

Regards

hey good morning
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I've known them for a couple of months...
Email technician: legalau,
 replied 6 months ago
legalau

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Email technician: legalau,
 replied 6 months ago

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you.

I don't have the money to do that is there any chance we can talk on here....
Email technician: legalau,
 replied 6 months ago

you need to reset your server passwords and clear all history, close email accounts, and then re-open the email accounts with new passwords.

the best option is to change the server hosting to a totally new provider.

then on your phone, laptop, pc or ipad, tablet, reformat all devices x 3 to clear al types of script and then you should be ready.

Email technician: legalau,
 replied 6 months ago

if the follow the above steps you will be set to move forward

does this answer your question today ?

Email technician: legalau,
 replied 6 months ago

have I answered your important question today ?

can u pls just call me on *************

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!