Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I sent a message that I want to cancel my gmail account, but…

Customer Question
I sent a message...

I sent a message that I want to cancel my gmail account, but it isn't cancelled.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What I'm doing now. Talking to you about it. Please tell me how to cancel this gmail account for good.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Gmail can't be cancelled by sending an email. What message did you send? Do you still have access to the account?

I have more concepts now. You asked for $5.00 and then charged me $48.00 and eould have charged me more. What kind of con game are you playing. I've already contacted visa and I will contest those charges and report you for fraud unless you remove those charges immediately. Rita lewis
No one play game with you here.If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.As I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.JustAnswer Customer Services
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help