Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Aol deleted my account after 90days with all email. I check…

Customer Question
Aol deleted my account...

Aol deleted my account after 90days with all email

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I check with aol ..and ther say i did use my email in 90 days .so all my e mail is deleted and can not be restore.

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

Aol canceled my account with all my old email' ....so i had to start over with a new account with the same email account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would to get all my old email from 4 years ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Did you have a paid AOL account or using their free services?

on
i have a free aol account

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to recover the account if AOL deleted it due to inactivity.

ok

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

will i get back my money on my credit card? $42