Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to get into my gmail.com account in my iPad.

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to get into my gmail.com account in my iPad.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t want to change my phone but both the I pad & phone have the same password ***** questions

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.