Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to retrieve my yahoo account My daughter set it…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to retrieve my yahoo account My daughter set it up years ago for me I'm not computer savvy and she no longer has access to her old email she attached it to and can't remember that password *****'ve been trying to get my yahoo account back for 2 weeks can you please help me(###) ###-####is my number my email I'm trying to get to is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I need my user name and password ***** daughter did this years ago I am 56 years old I promise I will write down this information and no longer bother you I know you guys are very busy I applied for Fafsa for my college student and they are going yo send information only thru this email

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

A. Try to login into you webmail account by clicking the link given below:

http://mail.yahoo.com

B.

Step A: please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.