Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account was blocked [email protected] I would…

Customer Question
My email account was...

My email account was blocked ***@******.***. I would like to get my emails sent to my new account lhasbar2000gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It was lhasbar2017 but I couldn't get in and I made a new account ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
web browser I really really would like***@******.*** back to use. Forget [email protected] gmail and you can bury it shoot it I don't care. Just give me back my old email.YES
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

First I pay $5.00 and now you want another $39.00 is this a spam? I wonder if you can get my old email back!!!

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****