Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my current Yahoo mail password. In Yahoo's…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my current Yahoo mail password. In Yahoo's fix, they are sending the Account Key to a Yahoo account that I used several years ago and specific to a job. Can you help? I am able to get into my current e-mail through Google but need to set it up on my new phone. Can you help? Thanks. *****: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No, just my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The new phone has the same number and I can't open Yahoo mail on it without the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. My e-mail address is***@******.*** and my phone number is ***** 577-01412. I haven't made or received any calls on it yet so don't know if it even works.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

please.

Do you have access to this email?

a************@******.***

Thank you Josh, I'm back online again,

Awesome