Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgot password for this account [email protected]

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** this...

Forgot password ***** this account *****@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It's for my PS4 account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

It's my sons account, he was incarcerated for 18 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

We have a new landline phone no(###) ###-####.....old one was(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset the Hotmail password ***** clicking on the link below :

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Let me know the results

Thank you