Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign in to my yahoo account, my new password won't…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to my yahoo account, my new password *****'t work nor will my old password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I didn't write any down.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm on a new laptop that. I just purchased last night

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

My new laptop only has e (new browser).

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will go back to Office Depot where I bought the laptop, thanks anyway, I don’t want to spend any more money!

Office Depot will probably not help you in this case. Do you want me to leave this open or do you want me to close this task?

You can leave it open for now. Thanks!

Thank you. I will be standing by.