Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Could you call me. Google. Phone. Peal can you not talk to…

Customer Question
Could you call me ...

Could you call me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Peal can you not talk to me about my acc my number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is my Google acc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need some one to fix something on my old acc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Phone call service belong to premium services and an extra charge applies.

Therefore, before requesting phone call, can you please briefly let me know what's wrong with your Gmail account? Probably we can fix it using this Q&A page. Thanks.

Wait on your phone call

Sorry I can' make a call to you now because you haven't requested the service from your side. Please request. Thanks.