Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am getting ugly messages from a person accusing me of

Hi, I am getting...

Hi, I am getting ugly messages from a person accusing me of using and going into their gmail account. Has said they will get a lawyer if it continues. Could you please help me

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop. I think we both have the same email address

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried any. afraid to try anything. Is there just a way to see who actually owns the email account. the email account in question is***@******.***. My name is***** and her name is***** present I am locked out of that account, it will not accept my password

3/10/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload a screenshot of the message for review? Thanks.

After you have given me the information. Can you delete all email accounts I have except for tgambetta1958. Thank you....
the message from the other person ?

If you have privacy concern, it is reasonable. In this case, you can request remote assistance service from your side so the remaining communication and troubleshooting work will be via a secure remote session. Extra fixed fee applies.

Thanks for your screenshot, but it is the message you posted here, which I can see directly from my side.

Yes, the ugly message from the other person.

Sending
A215CD95-B2D2-4A86-8786-...pngA215CD9...pngC12BD074-8B89-4930-8BE2-...pngC12BD07...pngABD71B9F-6885-4926-B86A-...pngABD71B9...png1C16A6F2-EF4D-4AE4-B4E6-...png1C16A6F...png
Did you get ?

Well received. Four screenshots. Thanks. Reviewing.

Basically, I think it should be a mistake of giving an wrong, obviously similar, email address when shopping online at a website. The wrong email address must be given along with your correct phone number (that's why that person was able to text you), therefore please double your contact info given to site, especially for the order.

I believe you gave correct email address when signing up at the site, so your logon ID should be correct (otherwise you could not pass the step of email confirmation except they site didn't ask you to do so). So it must be somewhere else giving an wrong email address such as delivery notice.

Please review your account at the shipping site (not your Gmail settings), and let me know the update. Thanks.

What I want to know is***@******.*** belongs to me or Tove. So if I am wrong I will apologize to her

Are you able to logon HERE to access the email address, using***@******.***?

Do you mind I send an email to you from a news site to confirm it is you owning the email address?

Please do , thank you

Done. Please let me know if you have received an email sharing below link to you? Please double check your Spam or Trash folder if you can't see it from your Inbox.

'Minority Report' gesture control is about to get very real

Will you please cancel my account on your site. I was charged $5 to get your help, is this refundable

FYI - I have spent more than 1 hour helping you. This is not a free service, also not a $5 service.

If you have any billing concern, please contact JustAnswer Customer Services.

how much is the charge

I am a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you for all your help

Please update if you received the above news link from your Gmail address?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant