Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to set up my skype account and add people to it…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my skype account and add people to it for a conference this afternoon and allow them to talk to me by adding them to my contacts. Can you help me get set up?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I did have an account a long time ago, but I'm not sure if it was connected before or not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to get connected before the 2

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What windows OS are you running please? 7,8 or 10