Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I accidentally gave some one a wrong email address. They…

Customer Question
I accidentally gave some...

I accidentally gave some one a wrong email address. They died before I could tell them the correct address. If I made a new address like the one I told them could I get their emails?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately the answer is no. If they sent you an email to the incorrect address it would have bounced back to them, it would not continue to try and send. So if you made a new email address it would not show up as the email is not held anywhere and needs to be sent again to the correct address. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.