Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I signed up yesterday in G Suite with my new domain name…

Customer Question
I signed up yesterday...

I signed up yesterday in G Suite with my new domain name <T-ShirtConcepts.com>. I was distracted and have to stop. I now want to continue. I don't know if I created an Administrator name or a SuperAdmin.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc browser or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet, scared to screw up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know what my admin name is ***** ***** Admin is?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Your initial account you sign up with should be set automatically as the super admin. You can see this by logging in at admin.google.com

I would suggest for safety you allow another user super admin access in case you get locked out or something. You can change these settings by clicking on users from the admin console at admin.google.com My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Were you able to see? Go to admin.google.com and sign in and click users.