Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just asking someone's log me out of my Gmail account how can…

Hey just asking someone's...

Hey just asking someone's log me out of my Gmail account how can I get back in physically cannot get back in ive 2 hours trying to get back into my Gmail account can u pls help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No they kicked me out of my Gmail account completely do u know what i can do

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No they reset my phone all my passwords on my phone pls i need to get back in there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you like my emails bounce back I got to the link together do u know what i can do

what am I supposed to do???
3/10/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link : www.gmail.com

Enter your Email address and password ***** then try to sign in.

If you're not able to login, please click forgot password to create new password.

Please tell me if it works not.

I will be standing by.

what would have to be don so i can get in to my gmail.aaccount and no I got completely kicked out of my email account and my phone got erased so I need a email to get all the stuff back on my phone...
I can't do it this present my mum I gotta wait till I get into my phone cuz my phone's got everything Connor...

Okay, please follow the steps provided and tell me its outcome.

Please add this page to favorites or bookmarks.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
ok i will do that but how do i get in to my email account

Click the link : www.gmail.com

Enter your Gmail Email address and password and then try to sign in.

And then again visit www.gmail.com and login using new password.

Please add this page to bookmarks/favorites and when you face any issue, please reply back to me.

I will provide you another steps if required.

my password ***** changed on me my number got taken off everything..
I would but I don't have money for that..

A. Please type your Gmail Email address with which you're facing the issue.

B. Are you working with me using your computer?

can u do it for me for free pls

Are you working with me using Microsoft Windows based computer?

I'm not good on computers..

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6124ffa9-7529-4771-91d2-4b39f41de555

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

now what would u like me to do

Click the link:

u there...

yes

Please click Resend it on the screen.

I suggest you to please wait for 12-36 hours. Most probably gmail team will back to in the next 12 hours. They will get back to you on Dorothy account.

hey man the people that hacked into the email account are back on it can you please get rid of them can you please do whatever you can do I really need them email account so good all the pictures of my son or not you when he was first born can u pls hilp me. last night I woke up with so many emails on them trying to get into the account... I really starting to piss me off can you please help me
can u pls help me