Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and can’t sign into my computer. I

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** can’t sign into my computer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I forgot my password ***** my computer and can’t sign in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.