Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is going to sound really stupid but how do I use Email.

Customer Question
This is going to...

This is going to sound really stupid but how do I use Email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't. I used to have***@******.*** but I got so much junk mail I just stopped checking it and got this new Email that I never use or even look at but a situation came up and I have to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to get to Email on this computer thru the Icon that looks like a star but I can not figure it out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the computer you are using?