Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my Facebook account -think it might have been hacked…

Customer Question
Lost my Facebook account...

Lost my Facebook account -think it might have been hacked -do not receive text on phone -locked out of Facebook, messenger and gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

At help center asking if I want to join or log in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and have used them but it still asks for password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I recover my original account and will it return

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Valerie,

To recover your Facebook account, go to https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------