Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Don't have credit card....need help in retrieving an email…

Customer Question
Hi don't have credit...

Hi don't have credit card....need help in retrieving an email accidentally sent on yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No..i do not have a credit card to pay $5.00

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, do you mean you want to recall a message you sent from your Yahoo address?

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how much is the fee
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just need to retrieve the email can you tell me what to do?

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you retrieve the email sent using yahoo
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello are you still there

I can't follow what you mean. Please choose one of below options:

(1) You can't incoming and outgoing emails of a Yahoo email account.

(2) You sent an email from Yahoo account accidentally, and you want to recall it.

(3) Something else.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sent email from yahoo accidentally and want to recall it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you help?

Officially, it’s not possible to recall an email that’s been sent in Yahoo Mail

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3595.html

What you should do after sending an email you did not intend to send

Take stock of the mistake and find out who is involved. For example, if you simply hit the send button before you were finished writing the email, the only person involved is the person you are composing the message to. On the other hand, if you clicked 'Reply All' and you complained about your boss to 50 people, instead of a private email to your friend as you expected, then all 50 people, including your friend and your boss are effected.

Immediately acknowledge your mistake and send an apology email to all involved. In the first example, you could start a new email, apologizing for sending the email before it was done, and continue to finish the email before clicking send again. In the second example, include two apologies in a follow up email. The first apology is for clicking Reply All, and the second apology is to your boss for the complaint.

If handled correctly, with sincere apologies for your mistakes, an email send accidentally will not cause much damage. If proper email etiquette is not followed, the fact that Yahoo does not offer a recall could be disastrous.

Did my reply make sense? Any feedback please?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist