Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I enable my email account. It says says its disabled.

Hi how do I...

Hi how do I enable my email account. It says says its disabled

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to tepinleshoot Troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just tried putting in my email and it says its disabled

Can you tell me how to get into my email account and enable it
3/10/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give you any option when it shows it's disabled?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I'm trying to add a appple watch and it asked me for my Apple ID and password ***** I put that in it says my email account is disabled

Thank you. Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

I have a windows computer
I need to know how I can get into my iCloud email account so I can enable it again

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot your iCloud email account issue directly on your computer together with you, then it will work on your watch?

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your iCloud / Apple ID account directly through your computer for you, then it will work:

https://tinyurl.com/y8beezj3
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Write now I'm on my iPad with you do you want me to go to my computer
Shouldn't it be easy for me to go to my iCloud email account

It's easier on the computer. Please open your email on your computer, then open the latest email message from me (Viet / JustAnswer), then click on the View response / reply link in my email in order to communicate with me at this page on your computer. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
Ok im on my laptop

Connected, working on issue, thanks.